Friday, September 16, 2011

Dutch Mill Yoghurt Drink

Whenever I do my grocery, I always look for some other drinks to give my children.  Aside from the chocolate drink, pineapple juice, yakult and freshly squeezed calamansi juice that I serve my family, I'm still on the lookout for some healthy drinks that I can offer them.  This is to give variety to what they are drinking.

I saw this Dutch Mill Yoghurt Drink when I was looking at the beverage section of Parco Supermarket.  Dutch Mill is a yoghurt drink which is combined with fruit juices like orange, blueberry, strawberry and mixed fruits. 

Being a yoghurt drink, I know that Dutch Mill is good for our health.  The taste is loved by my children and even if this product is imported from Thailand, it is not so heavy on the pocket.  The 90 ml pack is priced at 7.70 pesos at Parco Supermarket.

No comments: