Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Corelle Dinnerware Set

I had a chance to use a Corelle plate when I visited my husband's cousin. 

I was amazed because Corelle plates are lightweight with simple yet elegant designs.  It is also easy to clean because food particles especially rice doesn't stick to the plate.

From then on, I have this desire to own a set of Corelle dinnerware.  I checked on Corelle products at department stores and online stores and it cost more than the ordinary dinnerwares ... costs more that it did not fit my budget so I did not push through on buying a Corelle dinnerware that time.

Last September, we went to S&R membership shopping at Fort Bonifacio Global City because it was their last grand sale for this year.  I spotted this "buy-one-take-one" offer for a 16 piece Corelle dinnerware set for 6,499.50 pesos (approx. 152 US Dollars).  Hubby agreed to buy the Corelle dinnerware sets and I was happy because at last, we are using this stylish square Corelle Vitrelle Glass Dinnerware. 

The plates and bowls are made of glass and the mugs are made of porcelain.  Compared to other dinnerwares, even if we bought these items at sale prices, it is still pricey but it is all worth it.

No comments: