Monday, January 31, 2011

Rocky Road Cake by Red Ribbon

Regular size black forest cake ... 560.00 pesos

I thought of rocky road as a flavor for ice cream only until I saw a display of rocky road cake at Red Ribbon Market-Market branch in Bonifacio Global City.  I was looking then for a cake for my mother-in-law’s birthday and I want to try other cake flavors aside from the usual black forest.

Just like in ice cream, rocky road cake is a hit not only for kids but for adults as well.  Loaded with marshmallows and choco drizzle topped with cashew nuts, rocky road is really a treat for people with sweet tooth especially for chocolate lovers like us.  So chocolatey yet not so sweet.  The crunchiness of nuts and softness of marshmallows add excitement to this superb creation of Red Ribbon Bakeshop.

Hmmm ... yummy!  Love it.

No comments: