Friday, September 2, 2011

Vaseline Shampoo for Thick and Shiny Hair

My family is a Vaseline Shampoo fanatic.  We change variants every now and then so when I saw this new variant of Vaseline shampoo available in the market, I didn't hesitate to buy one.

Last week we started using this new Vaseline Shampoo for thick and shiny hair.  Just like the other variants, this new variant's scent is also mild which is what I like about Vaseline shampoo.

As for my understanding, this new shampoo from Vaseline is to make one's hair thick and shiny but to my dismay, it didn't work for me.  When I rinsed my hair, lots of hair went down the drain.  It was not normal for me to loose that much of hair in one washing.  The next day I tried it again getting the same result so I stopped using it.

I think the formula of this new variant from Vaseline shampoo, did not match my type of hair that's why I get a bad result.  My daughter also used the shampoo and she liked it so maybe it's just me that has a problem with this shampoo.





No comments: